Oh yeah. These are emphatically it.
Hello and happy Tuesday.
We’ve got some more San Francisco Giants merchandise for you, courtesy of our friends at BreakingT. Some of the Giants are partaking in “Mustache May,” and while it certainly makes it look like they’re dressed up for an SNL skit parodying a bad buddy cop movie, it also looks awesome on those handsome dudes.
Especially on Mike Yastrzemski, who homered on Monday against the Cincinnati Reds, giving him two dingers in as many days.
So we slapped his mustachioed face on a shirt, which you can slap on your body.
Yep. If I see you wearing this shirt I will give you a high five. Guaranteed.
You can buy it here.
Old, random MCC article for you to read
Saying goodbye to the fake-to-third pickoff move (Jan. 28, 2013 — Grant Brisbee)
- Roger Munter’s Minor Lines for the weekend (There R Giants, subscription required)
- Maria Guardado on how the Giants cautious approach with Buster Posey is paying off (MLB)
- Kerry Crowley on how the Giants starting pitchers are very familiar with Great American Ball Park (Mercury News)
- Rusty Simmons on why Anthony DeSclafani is pitching with swagger in his first year with the Giants (SF Chronicle)
- Andrew Baggarly on how Tyler Beede could be the breakout pitcher for the Giants this year (The Athletic, subscription required)
- Mark W. Sanchez on how life has changed for the Giants now that they hit the vaccine threshold (KNBR)
- Alex Pavlovic on Farhan Zaidi’s evaluation of Gabe Kapler after 100 games (NBC Sports Bay Area)
What time do the Giants play today?
The Giants play the Reds today at 3:40 p.m. PT.
Hope you all have a sensational Tuesday.