This will end well, I’m sure. | Photo credit should read Alex Witkowicz / Barcroft Media via Getty Images
Hungover from yesterday’s onslaught of bowls? This pair of bowls will give you the ol’ hair of the dog.
- Who? #21 Cincinnati (10-3) vs. Boston College (6-6)
- Where? Legion Field in (you guessed it) Birmingham, AL.
- When? 3pm EST/12pm PST, ESPN
- Why? Because 10-1 Cincinnati lost the AAC by losing to Memphis in consecutive weeks and because Boston’s 5th-most-productive rushing offense was just good enough to offset their bottom-5 passing defense.
- Who? Indiana (8-4) vs. Tennessee (7-5)
- Where? TIAA Bank Stadium in Jacksonville, FL
- When? 7pm EST/4pm PST, ESPN
- Why? Because Indiana hasn’t posted a winning season since 2007 (and hasn’t won 9 games since 1967), so the fanbase inexplicably decided that #9WINDIANA was going to become a thing this season…and they’re one win away from making it happen. And because Tennessee miraculously turned a 2-5 season into a 7-5 season.