We’re here to help you win some money and have some fun!
Happy Saturday, everyone. The biggest sporting event of the year is tomorrow, as the Chiefs will take on the Buccaneers in Super Bowl 55. In addition to it being the biggest sporting day of the year, it is also the biggest betting day of the year.
The Chiefs are favored by three point, but the real money is to be made on prop bets. If you’re looking to make some extra money and make the game a little more exciting, here are some fun prop bets that I myself have bet on.
- Tails -105
- Will the opening kickoff be a touchback? (NO) +160
- Score in last two minutes of first half (NO) +260
- Last play of game will be quarterback rush (YES) -155
- Total players with pass attempt 2.5 (OVER) +100
- Total first downs in game 48.5 (OVER) +100
- Will there be a successful 2-point conversion? (YES) +190
- Will either team use all six timeouts in regulation? (NO) -380
- Total points (ODD) -125
- First accepted penalty (Pass Interference) +800
- Super Bowl MVP (Travis Kelce) +900
Drop a comment down below and share with us your favorite prop bet or which ones you’ll be betting on this year!