Las Vegas would be 13-1 to win Super Bowl if Rodger was traded to Raiders
While the Aaron Rodgers saga in Green Bay continues to unfold, oddsmakers are preparing for three different scenarios involving the defending NFL MVP for the upcoming 2021.
I know former players are supplying some hope, but this is what folks around the situation have been saying since the initial bomb dropped.
He’s dug in. Green Bay needs to start taking those calls.
“He’s not going back there.” https://t.co/cIMDKBaJ5F
— Tyler Dunne (@TyDunne) June 16, 2021
According to SportsBettingDime.com, extensive odds have been made with Rodgers being the quarterback of the Packers, Las Vegas Raiders and Denver Broncos. The Raiders and the Broncos are the two teams must often connected to a Rodgers’ trade.
I never say never when it comes to NFL moves, but I’d much more expect Rodgers to end up in Denver than in Las Vegas if he is dealt.
Still, it’s of interest to this community that betting odds involving the Raiders and Rodgers have been priced.
Let’s check them out:
- Rodgers MVP odds with Packers +1100, Raiders +1250, Broncos +1350
- Rodgers 2021 team: Packers +125, Broncos +250, field +585, Raiders +700.
- Raiders odds to win Super Bowl with Rodgers 13-1. Without Rodgers 70-1.
- Raiders win total with Rodgers 10.5. Without Rodgers 8.
- Henry Ruggs III receiving yards total with Rodgers 899.5. Without Rodgers 775.5
- Jon Gruden Coach of the Year odds with Rodgers 9-1. Without Rodgers 18-1.