Las Vegas Raiders are given 8/1 odds to acquire the MVP QB
The NFL Draft wasn’t the only biggest piece of news this weekend. On Thursday, the NFL world was in shock when news dropped that reigning MVP Aaron Rodgers said he wanted out of Green Bay.
Although it seems crazy that the Packers would trade their star, there are many people who believe Rodgers has played his final snap in Green Bay.
Because everything needs to be bet on now, there are odds you can bet on about where Rodgers will play his first game of the regular season in 2021. The Packers are the current favorite, but only at -270.
As of right now, the Raiders are viewed as the second favorite team to trade for him at +800. The Broncos are the current favorite at +300.
What team will Aaron Rodgers play for in game 1 of the regular season?
Packers ➡️ -270
Broncos ➡️ +300
Raiders ➡️ +800
Dolphins ➡️ +1400
Browns ➡️ +1600
Saints ➡️ +1600
Panthers ➡️ +2000
WFT ➡️ +2000
Chargers ➡️ +2500#NFL specials —> https://t.co/5WcCJkA3dE pic.twitter.com/vsh07JXQtk
— Bovada (@BovadaOfficial) April 30, 2021
If the Raiders were to trade for Rodgers, you’d think it would include Derek Carr and a number of high NFL Draft picks. The Packers are in a tough situation, as Rodgers holds all the cards. Depending on how this situation plays out, there’s a chance Green Bay doesn’t get nearly as much as they should for him.
I doubt Rodgers ends up in Las Vegas, but can you imagine? What a storyline that would be.
In other Raiders’ links:
- Honored to be a Raider, Tyree Gillespie focused on impacting all facets of the game.
- Nate Hobbs reflects on the adversity he overcame en route to being drafted as a Raider.
- Why Mike Mayock believes the Raiders got exponentially better with this year’s draft.
- Restaurant near Allegiant Stadium hopes to bounce back with prospect of in-person NFL season.
- Richard Sherman said he’s talked to Raiders.