It will be pricey to see home games in Las Vegas
The great news is that fans will likely finally be able to attend Las Vegas Raiders games at Allegiant Stadium in 2021.
The reality, however, is that it’s not going to be cheap.
Per Pickwise, going to Raiders home games in 2021 will be the most expensive game day experience for fans in the NFL. The average cost for fans for the season will be $3,450.26. On the flip-side, the Cincinnati Bengals are the cheapest fan experience on the NFL at $2,762.54.
I don’t know about you, but I’d pay the difference to be in Vegas for the weekend as opposed to Cincinnati, all due respect to the fine folks of the Queen City, of course.
The estimated cost for each team is based on ticket prices, the cost of one beer and one hot dog per game, the cost one jersey and cap, and accommodations (which was averaged across the league for all teams).
Look, it won’t be cheap to go see the Raiders at home. We all knew that, but at this point, take all of our money, right? We just want to get into Allegiant Stadium.
- Darrisaw is the pick: The Athletic has the Raiders taking Virginia Tech tackle Christian Darrisaw at No. 17.
- Farley is the pick: PFF has the Raiders taking another Virginia Tech player, cornerback Caleb Farley, at No. 17.
- Draft preview: The San Jose Mercury News has a Raiders’ draft preview.
- Good sign: Draft guru Matt Miller has 17 pass-rushers in his top 100 players. That is a ton. The Raiders can grab one in the third round at either No. 79 or No. 80.
- A good cause: You can participate in the NFL Draft-a-Thon to help those impacted by the coronavirus pandemic.