The Raiders will be picking at No. 17
The NFL Draft is still over four months away, but it is never too early to begin those mock drafts. As of right now, the Raiders will be selecting at No. 17 in the first round. Will they be there come draft night? Who knows.
They could trade up, they could trade back or they can remain still. They’re right in the middle of no-mans land, where they don’t have a high enough pick to get one of the best players at certain positions, but they are still in a good spot to grab some talent should it fall to them.
So, for those who have already begun their mock drafts, who do you have your eye on already? Is there a player you really hope the Raiders take? Is there a player you hope they avoid? Share with us your thoughts in the comments below!
In other Raiders’ news:
- How did the Raiders’ season go sideways after a strong start?
- Josh Jacobs skidded 320 feet before striking wall in airport tunnel.
- The Raiders’ search for a new defensive coordinator has already begun and some intriguing names have emerged. The team is linked to Gus Bradley, Joe Barry, Raheem Morris and Gregg Williams.
- Raiders sign Liam McCullough to Reserve/Future contract.
- Potential free-agent targets for the Raiders this offseason.
- Nelson Agholor ranked by PFF as one of top 60 free agents.