Before Davante Adams and his teammates take the field Sunday at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, there will be numerous player prop bets available. AFC West foes meet in Week 13 when Adams and the Las Vegas Raiders (4-7) take on the Los Angeles Chargers (6-5) at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada.
Davante Adams Week 13 Player Props
- Matchup: Las Vegas Raiders vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: December 4, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 93.5 (-115)
Adams Receiving Stats and Trends
- Adams’ 90.8 receiving yards per game are 2.7 fewer than his prop total for Sunday’s contest.
- Adams has collected over 93.5 receiving yards in 63.6% of his games this season (seven out of 11).
- Adams picks up 90.8 receiving yards per game, 8.2 more than his average prop total (82.6).
- Adams has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in seven of 11 games.
- Adams has a touchdown catch in seven of 11 games this season, scoring more than once on three occasions.
Raiders Vs. Chargers Stats and Trends
- The Chargers are giving up 217.4 passing yards per game this year, the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense.
- Adams will go up against a Chargers squad that allows 151.4 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 28th-ranked rush defense.
- The Raiders are averaging 240.7 passing yards per game on offense this year (eighth in NFL), and they are surrendering 253 passing yards per game (26th) on defense.
- The Raiders rank 13th in run offense (122.8 rushing yards per game) and 16th in run defense (117.6 rushing yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Raiders have the fifth-best offense this season in terms of yards per play (6.1), but they rank fifth-worst on defense (6.1 yards per play allowed).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.