Here are some key stats and trends to know before placing any wagers on Foster Moreau’s player prop bet markets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS. AFC West rivals take the field in Week 13 when Moreau and the Las Vegas Raiders (4-7) meet the Los Angeles Chargers (6-5) at Allegiant Stadium.
Foster Moreau Week 13 Player Props
- Matchup: Las Vegas Raiders vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: December 4, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 32.5 (-110)
Moreau Receiving Stats and Trends
- Moreau averages 31.6 receiving yards, 0.9 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five of 11), Moreau has put up over 32.5 receiving yards.
- Moreau’s 31.6 receiving yards per game are 1.7 more than his average over/under (29.9).
- Moreau has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in five of seven games.
- Moreau has two touchdown catches this season in eight games, one apiece on two occasions.
Raiders Vs. Chargers Stats and Trends
- This week Moreau will face the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense (217.4 yards allowed per game).
- The Chargers have the NFL’s 28th-ranked defense against the run, giving up 151.4 yards per game.
- The Raiders are putting up 240.7 passing yards per game on offense (eighth in the NFL), and they rank 26th defensively with 253 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Raiders are totaling 122.8 rushing yards per game offensively this season (13th in NFL), and they are surrendering 117.6 rushing yards per game (16th) on the other side of the ball.
- The Raiders have one of the most effective offensive attacks in the NFL (fifth in yards per play at 6.1) while their defense is one of the most generous (6.1 yards allowed per play, 28th in the league).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.