Check out these betting insights and trends before placing player prop wagers on Josh Jacobs for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS. AFC West opponents meet in Week 13 when Jacobs’ Las Vegas Raiders (4-7) take on the Los Angeles Chargers (6-5) at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada.
Josh Jacobs Week 13 Player Props
- Matchup: Las Vegas Raiders vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: December 4, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 91.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 25.5 (-120)
Jacobs Rushing Stats and Trends
- Jacobs rushes for 105.4 yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s prop total of 91.5 yards.
- Jacobs has totaled more than 91.5 rushing yards in five games this season (45.5% of his total appearances).
- Jacobs’ rushing yards per game average this season of 105.4 yards is 33.3 more yards than his average rushing yards over/under (72.1).
- Jacobs has gone over his rushing yards total in eight of 11 games (72.7% of his opportunities).
- Jacobs has recorded multiple rushing touchdowns in three games this year. He’s scored on the ground in five total games.
Raiders Vs. Chargers Stats and Trends
- The 217.4 passing yards the Chargers yield per game makes them the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Conceding 151.4 rushing yards per game, the Chargers have the 28th-ranked run defense in the league.
- Offensively, the Raiders rank eighth in the NFL with 240.7 passing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 26th in passing yards allowed per contest (253).
- The Raiders are putting up 122.8 rushing yards per game on offense this year (13th in NFL), and they are giving up 117.6 rushing yards per game (16th) on defense.
- The Raiders have one of the most effective offensive attacks in the NFL (fifth in yards per play at 6.1) while their defense is one of the most generous (6.1 yards allowed per play, 28th in the league).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.